Due to the growing demands for our courses, we are seeking assessors to conduct workplace visits and assessment across our Sydney and Melbourne campuses. This position is 3 hrs per student visit. For the right applicant, this role could become a Trainer and Assessor role in our growing college. The role requires you to:
- Support students during their work placement terms and liaise with the student, host organisation and ALG
- Conduct workplace visits whilst the students are on placement
- Monitor, conduct and mark student assessments in the workplace
Is this you? Our Assessors must have the following key selection criteria:
- Current experience in the Mental Health and Community Service Industry (preferably 3+ years)
- A relevant vocational qualification at a minimum Diploma level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or equivalent)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Own transport
- Medical certificate or document of a flu vaccination (if a host organisation requirement)
- Experience in teaching or training is desirable but not essential
Please note your location and indicate where you are able and willing to travel in your application
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people,culturally andlinguisticallydiverse people,people withdisabilities,sexually andgenderdiverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
About Australian Learning Group
Australian Learning Group is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training to both domestic and international students for over 15 years. ALG offers a range of accredited certificate and diploma level courses in Health and Community services related fields of study. ALG ispart of the ASX-listed UCW LimitedGroup.
UCW is an ASX-listed entity that owns and operates a portfolio of tertiary education businesses, with a current focus on Health and Community Services related fields of study in both the international and domestic student market. Education is delivered nationally across 12 campuses.
Be part of our team:
- Pleasesend yourresume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications