About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
About the role
We are currently seeking an ECEC Trainer and Assessor to join our team in Sydney.
Due to the growing demands for our courses, we are seeking sessional trainers and assessors for an evening class. The role requires you to:
- Deliver Diploma and Certificate III in ECEC to students in a classroom or face-to-face setting
- Supervise and administer Student Practical Clinics
Trainers and assessors are required to:
- Inspire and deliver the assigned programs using their extensive knowledge, past experience, and examples guided by comprehensive learning materials
- Provide support and feedback to ensure successful completion of programs
- Monitor, mark, and conduct student assessments
- Plan, review, and improve training and assessment
- Participate in assessment validation, moderation, and continuous improvement
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong passion for the ECEC or Early Childhood Industry (preferably 3+ years)
- Experience in teaching or training is essential
- Continuing professional development requirements of the professional body to which they belong
- A relevant vocational qualification at a minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor of Education (ECEC) or equivalent.
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or higher or equivalent
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What makes working with us exciting:
- A supportive team
- Career progression
- A positive and fun work environment
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity, and from people of all ages.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application