About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform, and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
About the role
The Student Experience Advisor is responsible for providing expert advice, guidance and support to students and online (via email/Zendesk) concerning the administrative aspects of their studies with ALG.
The role is 100% work from home and day shift.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, with a passion for supporting international students on their learning journey.
You have commendable interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively engage in conversations and support students. You are comfortable working in a team as well as autonomously in a diverse and dynamic environment.
Sounds like you? Get in touch with us!
- Provide expert advice, guidance and support to students online (via email/Zendesk) concerning the administrative aspects of their studies
- Respond to and work to resolve student complaints and enquiries, including maintaining appropriate records
- Support the Student Experience Manager to process tuition fee and other payments in collaboration with the finance team
- Issue student cards & other official student documentation
- Assist in maintaining the student database by ensuring accurate and complete records are entered
- Assist in sending out individual and bulk student communications if required
- Actively contribute to ALG’s student retention discussions and identify opportunities for improvement
Education, experience and skills
- One (1) or more years of experience in customer service
- Experience in a similar role within an education provider preferred, but not essential
- Bachelors degree qualification preferred
- Demonstrable organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to ensure successful completion of all responsibilities and tasks
- IT literacy particularly the Microsoft Office environment
- Demonstrated experience working with student management systems, learning management systems and customer service systems preferred, but not essential
Why join us:
- Permanent work from home
- Training and development opportunities
- Fun and a diverse team