About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
About the role
We are currently seeking a Student Experience Advisor to join our Sydney team.
The Student Experience Advisor is responsible for providing expert advice, guidance and support to our students, in-person (at the front desk) and online (via email/Zendesk) concerning the administrative aspects of their studies with ALG.
The role will play an active role in student engagement and events, including the organisation and management of student events on campus (from orientation to graduation). In addition, this role will assist in maintaining the campus for a great learning experience.
You are a people champion, who is very passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. You understand a student's journey, its challenges, and are able to offer support and resolve concerns with a positive attitude. You have strong work ethic and are comfortable working in a diverse and dynamic environment.
You have good interpersonal skills and excellent communication. You have a high attention to detail, can work well in a team as well as own your own deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) or more years of experience in customer service
- Experience in a similar role within an education provider preferred, but not essential
- Diploma qualification or higher preferred
- Demonstrable organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to ensure successful completion of all responsibilities and tasks
- Ability to effectively engage in conversations and support students
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, with proactive work habits with a demonstrated eye for detail
- IT literacy particularly the Microsoft Office environment
- Demonstrated experience working with student management systems, learning management systems and customer service systems preferred, but not essential
What makes working with us exciting:
- Paid birthday leave
- Work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Job rotation and career progression
- A positive culture and fun team
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity, and from people of all ages.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application