About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
We are currently seeking a Student Experience Advisor to join our team in Melbourne.
About the role
The Student Experience Advisor is the most critical non-academic role supporting our students in their journey with ALG. It is a frontline role that ALG students rely on, to receive critical information and support them in realising their study goals.
This is a 6-month fixed-term contract. You will report to the Campus Manager and be responsible for a wide range of customer service, administration, and engagement responsibilities as a Student Experience Advisor.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to ALG students via email, phone as well as face to face interactions
- Maintain expert knowledge of ALG policies and procedures, to provide a high-quality experience to students,external partners, and clients
- Be the champion of student engagement throughout the student life cycle journey
- Investigate student complaints, appeal requests and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide accurate information to resolve student queries and maintain relevant records
- General office and classroom administration duties as well as supervision of student clinics
Qualifications, experience, and personal attributes
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience and general administration experience
- Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge and skills for the role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity and strong moral principles
- Ability to collaborate and work in a diverse environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (or similar programs)
- Proficiency in the use of Student Management System (RTO Manager) is desirable
- Proficiency in the use of Learning Management System (Canvas) is desirable
What makes working with us exciting:
- Paid birthday leave
- Work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Job rotation and career progression
- A positive culture and fun team
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity, and from people of all ages.
ALG is part of the ASX-listed UCW Limited Group.
UCW is an ASX-listed entity that owns and operates a portfolio of tertiary education businesses, with a current focus on Health and Community Services related fields of study in both the international and domestic student market. Education is delivered nationally across 10 campuses.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application