Australian Learning Group (ALG) is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion.
To know more about our values and beliefs visit: https://alg.edu.au/
We are currently seeking a Senior Student Experience Advisor to join our Brisbane team.
About the role
The Senior Student Experience Advisor is the most critical non-academic role supporting our ALG students. It is the frontline role that ALG students rely on to receive critical information to support them in realising their study goals. This role performs a broad range of customer service and administration duties.
The Senior Student Experience Advisor reports and supports the Campus Manager to deliver an exceptional customer experience, owning specific managerial tasks and giving support and coaching to team members in addition to handling student enquiries, administration and general students and trainer support.
You are passionate about customer experience and is able to provide support by understanding the student journey. You have strong work ethic and is keen to learn and grow with the organisation.
You have good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and can lead a team as well as autonomously. You have high attention to details, can think strategically as well as is able to deliver operational responsibilities in a changing environment.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience by meeting the ALG customer service standards
- Maintain expert knowledge of the policies and procedures of ALG to provide a high-quality experience to support students, external partners and clients via email, phone and face to face
- Address student queries including payments, timetable information, course progress, attendance, deferments, cancellations, grievances, student handbook issues etc
- Investigating student complaint and appeal requests
- Be the champion for the student's non-academic engagement by designing and delivering experiences throughout the student lifecycle
- Administration activities that ensure all students are provided accurate information when requested
- Manage student records and communication via our student management system
- Supporting the campus manager with key tasks general campus administration duties
- Maintaining of setup, and supervision of student clinic as required
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and enhancing student experience
- Work autonomously on specific tasks which may include but are not limited to; timetable planning, owning teacher / student communication and support, management reporting, assistance in managing student complaints / appeals
- Coaching team members to drive continuous development within the team as well as directly providing specialist advice and/or training to team members in the area of service or administrative expertise
- Support the implementation of approved changes
- Gather, analyse and provide reporting to the Campus Manager (and senior management if required) on the performance of the campus
Qualifications, experience and personal attributes
What makes working with us exciting:
- Paid birthday leave
- Work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Job rotation and career progression
- A fun team
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications