About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
We are currently seeking a Publishing and Learning Management Systems Assistant to join our team in Sydney.
About the role
In this role you will help to bring great learning experiences to life. You will work with our academic leaders and support them to finalise the delivery of vocational learning content.
Your attention to detail skills combined with a passion for end user experience will ensure we have learning materials that look beautiful, are free of spelling and grammar errors and when required have been placed in our Learning Management System for optimum user experience.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan effectively and manage changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Superior computer skills including a solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and ability to adapt to new software quickly
- Strong organisational, communication and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Load learning materials into the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS)
- Build pre-design assessment activities into the LMS to support students better understand their learning journey
- Be an active member of the product development project team
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Proactively identify roadblocks that might stop us achieving our stated project goals
Qualifications and experience:
- 1+ year publishing assistant experience
- 1+ year general administration experience
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems such as Canvas desirable but not essential
What makes working with us exciting:
- Paid birthday leave
- Work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Job rotation and career progression
- A positive culture and fun team
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application