About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
We are looking for a highly motivated Remedial Massage Trainer and Assessor to drive and inspire students towards a successful career in the Massage Industry.
Our Massage Trainer and Assessors do the following:
- Use their extensive experience to bring our materials to life and inspire and Deliver Certificate IV in Massage Therapy, Diploma of Remedial Massage â General Program, and Diploma of Remedial Massage â Specialisation Program to students in a classroom setting
- Provide support and feedback to ensure successful completion of programs
- Monitor, mark, and conduct student assessments
- Supervise and administer Student Practical Clinics
Is this you? Our Trainers and Assessors must have the following key selection criteria:
- A strong passion for the Massage Industry
- Keen interest in teaching others about the Massage Industry
- Current membership of an Australian professional body that represents Massage Therapists
- Continuing professional development requirements of the professional body to which they belong
- A relevant vocational qualification at the Diploma of Remedial Massage level
- Minimum of 5 years industry/professional experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or higher or equivalent
- HLTAID003 Apply First Aid. HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid is desirable but not essential
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity, and from people of all ages.
UCW is an ASX-listed entity that owns and operates a portfolio of tertiary education businesses, with a current focus on Health and Community Services related fields of study in both the international and domestic student market. Education is delivered nationally across 12 campuses.
Be part of our team:
- Please send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications