About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
We are currently seeking a Fitness Trainer and Assessor to join our Brisbane team.
Are you our next inspiring Trainer and Assessor?
We have roles that require inspirational teachers to deliver training in Fitness. The qualifications we deliver are:
- Cert III and Certificate IV in Fitness
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management to students in a classroom setting.
- Diploma of Fitness
Trainers and assessors are required to:
- Inspire and deliver the assigned programs using their extensive knowledge, experience, and examples guided by comprehensive learning materials
- Provide support and feedback to ensure the successful completion of programs
- Monitor, mark, and conduct student assessments
Is this you? Our Trainer and Assessors must have the following key selection criteria:
- Must have a Diploma of Fitness or appropriate higher education degree, Bachelor in Health Sciences/ Sport and Exercise Science / Human Movement Science / Applied Science would be desirable
- Current membership of an Australian fitness professional body
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy level that is appropriate to teach others
- Must have a strong understanding of learning theory, particularly with course delivery for adults and higher education
- Minimum of 2 years industry/professional experience
- Must have Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or higher
- Must have HLTAID003 Apply First Aid. HLTAID006 Providing Advanced First Aid is desirable but not essential
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity, and people of all ages.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application