Are you our next inspiring Trainer and Assessor?
We have roles that require inspirational teachers to deliver training in Fitness. The qualifications we deliver are:
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness to students in a classroom and gym environment.
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management to students in a classroom setting.
- Diploma of Fitness
Trainers and assessors are required to:
- Inspire and deliver the assigned programs using their extensive knowledge, past experience and examples guided by comprehensive learning materials
- Provide support and feedback to ensure successful completion of programs
- Monitor, mark and conduct student assessments
Is this you? Our Trainer and Assessors must have the following key selection criteria:
- Must have Diploma of Fitness or appropriate higher education degree, Bachelor in Health Sciences/ Sport and Exercise Science / Human Movement Science / Applied Science would be desirable
- Current membership of an Australian fitness professional body
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy level that is appropriate to teach others
- Must have a strong understanding of learning theory, particularly with course delivery for adults and higher education
- Minimum of 2 years industry/professional experience
- Must have Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or higher
- Must have HLTAID003 Apply First Aid. HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid is desirable but not essential
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people,culturally andlinguisticallydiverse people,people withdisabilities,sexually andgenderdiverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
About Australian Learning Group
Australian Learning Group is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training to both domestic and international students for over 15 years. ALG offers a range of accredited certificate and diploma level courses in Health and Community services related fields of study. ALG ispart of the ASX-listed UCW LimitedGroup.
UCW is an ASX-listed entity that owns and operates a portfolio of tertiary education businesses, with a current focus on Health and Community Services related fields of study in both the international and domestic student market. Education is delivered nationally across 12 campuses.
Be part of our team:
- Pleasesend yourresume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications