About Australian Learning Group (ALG)
ALG is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training in the fields of Health and Community Services for over 15 years.
We believe in nurturing and empowering people on their path to more meaningful careers, providing the right opportunity for our students to learn, transform and evolve while pursuing their passion. You can learn more about our values and beliefs at https://alg.edu.au/
About the role
We are currently seeking a Course Coordinator, Aged Care to join our academic team.
The Course Coordinator is a subject matter expert (SME) in a relevant training package, supporting ongoing academic operations and team management.
This role will also have a teaching component of one class per term.
You are passionate about academic delivery and are able to collaborate and work in a diverse environment. you have proven experience in leading and managing teams and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You have good time management skills, problem-solving abilities, and a positive attitude.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor qualification in Aged Care or relevant field of study
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE 40116 or higher or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ current Aged Care or relevant industry experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Trainer and Assessor
- Detailed understanding of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018
- Sound knowledge of the relevant training package and units of competency
- Understanding of vocational education principles and reporting requirements
- Experience with Microsoft 365 office suite
- Ability to lead diverse teams in multiple locations
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate and work in a diverse environment
What makes working with us exciting:
- Paid birthday leave
- Work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Job rotation and career progression
- A positive culture and fun team
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity, and from people of all ages.
- Please apply online or send your resume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application