Are you our next inspiring Trainer and Assessor?
ALG is currently seeking passionate and highly motivated Community Services Trainers to join our team and assist in the development of future Community Services workers. The Trainer and Assessor will deliver the Diploma qualifications. Training is classroom based incorporating the use of a simulation. The trainer will also mark the assessments and provide feedback to students while support them to progress in their studies. Successful applicants will also be required to visit agencies in the Community Services sector whilst students are on work placement.
- Provide support and feedback to ensure successful completion of programs.
- Monitor, mark and conduct student assessments.
- Plan, review and improve training and assessment materials.
- Participate in assessment validation, moderation and continuous improvement.
Is this you? Our Trainers and Assessors must have the following key selection criteria:
- Strong experience in Mental health and or Counselling within the Community Service Industry
- Keen interest in teaching others about the industry
- Experience in training teaching or lecturing is desirable
- Confidence and motivation to deliver first class face to face and online education
- Sensitivity and ability to adapt teaching styles to students of different cultural backgrounds
- Commitment, flexibility, initiative and the ability to work as part of a growing team
- Continuing professional development requirements of the professional body to which they belong
- A relevant vocational qualification (Community Services or Social Care) at the Degree or Diploma level
- Minimum of 3 years industrial/professional experience.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Current Police Check
- Language Literacy and Numeracy level which is appropriate to teach others
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people,culturally andlinguisticallydiverse people,people withdisabilities,sexually andgenderdiverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
About Australian Learning Group
Australian Learning Group is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training to both domestic and international students for over 15 years. ALG offers a range of accredited certificate and diploma level courses in Health and Community services related fields of study. ALG ispart of the ASX-listed UCW LimitedGroup.
UCW is an ASX-listed entity that owns and operates a portfolio of tertiary education businesses, with a current focus on Health and Community Services related fields of study in both the international and domestic student market. Education is delivered nationally across 12 campuses.
Be part of our team:
- Pleasesend yourresume and a covering letter summarising your relevant skills and experience email@example.com
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications